You’d think that a product with a very specific name (mouth + wash = cleans your mouth) will
also have a very specific and narrow use in daily life. Not with mouthwash! Stumbled on one site earlier today that listed some weird uses of mouthwash. Read on!!
1. For computers with non-LCD screens (like glass), mouthwash can remove smudges and dust very easily. And the most enticing, as a screen cleaner, mouthwash is a bargain! Just compare the prices of a true-blue computer screen cleaner with mouthwash ;-p
2. Mouthwash can also be used as bathroom cleaning product. Its anti-plaque ingredients effectively clean toilet bowls and kill bathroom germs. Here’s how to do it: Pour two ounces of mouthwash into the toilet bowl and let the liquid sit for 30 minutes. Follow up with a quick swish with a toilet brush and then flush.
3. Mouthwash is also a low-cost skin treatment since its alcohol and bacteria-fighting ingredients are great for freshening up your skin. Just rinse your skin after with cold water!
4. Mouthwash can be used to remove strong odors like that of garlic and onions. To remove the odor, soak a cotton ball with mouthwash and apply it to your hands. Let the mouthwash dry before rinsing. It can also banish underarm odor in stressful days
5. Mouthwash as an anti-fungus treatment!! Now, this will definitely save you lots of money. Here’s how its done: mix 25 percent mouthwash and 75 percent water and spray onto plant leaves suffering from mildew and fungus once a week. For humans with mild cases of athlete’s foot and toe fungus: soak a cotton ball with (sugar free) mouthwash and apply it to the foot several times a day.